Thursday, August 19, 2004

What Is It All For? (Diaryland)

2004-06-14 - 5:45 a.m.

Well then, it's been a good 2 weeks since my last entry. Things haven't gotten much better. Some days I feel okay and other I feel like shit. Robin has a new boyfriend now, which doesn't make life any easier on me. I honestly don't know what to do with myself anymore. Even if I do have a good job and all that, What is it all for? I find myself asking that question a lot lately. I just don't understand what life is about. During school it was easy, life was about growing up and getting a job and starting a life. Well now that I'm grown up and on the verge of starting a life for myself I just can't help but wonder why? Is it all about the loss and gain of money? There must be something more to life than that. I used to think that life was all about love, and if this is true then I have yet to live. For there isn't a soul that loves me and I doubt there will ever be one who can love me the way that I can love another. Anyhow, hopefully anyone reading this is having an easier time at things than I am.

No comments: