Thursday, August 19, 2004

Head Over Heels (Diaryland)

2004-05-15 - 8:49 p.m.

Well, I got a job at Sears, pretty awesome. It'll be my first real job, that I got on my own without any help from my mom or grandma. Things with Robin are still sort of strange. I want to be there for her as a friend, but she doesn't confide in me. I'm sure it's because she thinks that I can't handle being just a friend, but I think that I can do that for her. Afterall all I want is for her to be happy, and if that means that she has to be with someone besides me. Well, I guess I'm willing to make that sacrifice. It's pretty tough to be head over heels in love with someone and to be wondering if they feel the same way about you. Anyway, that's about it, just thought I'd give a quick update to the 0 people that actually read this crap.

No comments: