Thursday, August 19, 2004

Off My Chest (Diaryland)

2004-05-13 - 1:27 p.m.

Okay, today Robin told me that we're not back together, and that she just considers me a friend right now. Which is okay with me, but I want to be with her. I'm trying really hard to not let my feelings get the best of me, but it's difficult. Part of me wants to just be angry at her for dating elliott again, but the other part of me knows that it wouldn't do any good to be angry at her. It's out of my control what she does with her life. It's really difficult for me when she calls me hun, and tells me she loves me, but we're not together. I don't know what's going to happen, but I guess I'll just have to stick it out and find out what happens. I'll deal with it when it happens. I can't let my feelings overwhelm me like they used to, otherwise I won't be in control of my own life. That's all, I just needed to get that off of my chest.

No comments: