Thursday, August 19, 2004

A Relatively Good Day (Diaryland)

2004-04-23 - 11:08 p.m.

this last week has been the most difficult week for me. I still feel horrible about Robin most of the time, and I miss her to death. I did have a good day today though. Me and some of my friends went to the Mandarin Buffet and ate a bunch of food, the Sweet & Sour Chicken was awesome there. Afterwards we went to the mall and pretty much just loitered the whole time, we played some games in Tilt and followed people around to freak them out. Eventually we were asked to leave because Dustin felt the urge to expose himself in the middle of the mall....but it was pretty funny. Oh and AJ was wearing his Tuxedo the whole time. Tomorrow is Prom at the local High School so all of my friend are going to that, and I'd imagine that I'll sit at home and play FFXI and feel bad about myself. Well, I guess that's enough for now. I'll update again if anything exciting happens....Yeah right.

No comments: