Thursday, August 19, 2004

Things Gone Awry (Diaryland)

2004-03-21 - 6:39 p.m.

well, things have gone awry for me yet again. It turns out that this girl that I've fallen in love with has had a boyfriend all along, and she didn't mean to fall in love with me but she did. So now I'm just the backup boyfriend for when things go wrong with this guy. I punched a hole in the wall and messed up my arm pretty bad, that was pretty stupid of me, but as Buffy once said "Love makes people do the wacky." and now I know what she meant. I gave her a claddagh ring this weekend, I think that's what finally made her break apart and tell me about him. I love her so much that I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to be with her. I love her so much that it hurts. I've got nothing else to say at the moment.

No comments: