Thursday, August 19, 2004

Happiness Abound

2004-03-17 - 2:07 a.m.

wow, lots of stuff going on since I made my last entry. Things are going great with Robin, she's going to come here all the way from connecticut just to spend a week with me. After Ashley I never thought I'd be in love again, but with Robin it's definitely love. There's no other explination for the way I feel about her. I got her a claddagh ring, which is basically and Irish Promise Ring, there's a great story behind it, but anyway she really loves it and me. I can't believe how happy I am, and when she says "I love you" I just get even more happy. I finally got my hair cut, which made robin happy, so that I can get a better job. I really want to save up some money so that I can do some college and hopefully be able to marry someday soon. If I had the means I would ask Robin to marry me right now, but unfortunately I don't have the money to support her. I've been really pounding the pavement looking for a job, and hopefully with the short-haired clean-shaven look I'm sporting it won't be too hard to get a good job. Well that's enough for now, I need some sleep.

No comments: