Thursday, August 19, 2004

Changes (Diaryland)

2004-03-06 - 5:56 p.m.

A lot has changed since my last entry. I'm much happier in general. I think that Robin is a big part of that, she makes me feel good about myself, and makes me want to improve myself. It feels good to be in love again, and to be loved is like nothing I've ever felt before. I guess Ashley loved me, she told me she did, but this is a completely different kind of feeling. My mom got a new CD player for her van so I had fun installing that for her. Other than that not much has been going on. Still looking for a job but hopefully something will turn up soon. I need to save up some money for the Coachella Festival in may. My friend Matt and I are going to go on a road trip to go see that, it should be fun. Tons of cool bands and stuff. That's about it for now, I'll try to update more often if anything new developes.

No comments: