Thursday, August 19, 2004

First Time (Diaryland)

2004-02-10 - 3:37 a.m.

Wow, I never thought I'd be writing a blog type thing that nobody will ever read. Yet here I find myself writing gibberish. Lets see what's going on in my life right now? Well I turned 18 last monday. I guess it's pretty cool, being a legal adult and all, but there are some downsides. Whenever I go to see my psychiatrist or anywhere else that paperwork has to be filled out I have to do it myself now, before my parents could just sign for me but not anymore. Other than that I guess being 18 is ok, I don't really feel any different. I'm still single, almost 3 years now since my last girlfriend. That didn't really end well and it has taken me a lot of time to deal with it and I think I'm still dealing with it to this day. I'm a very open and emotional type guy, and it's not easy to be that way sometimes. I like to watch those sappy chick-flick movies that other guys hate, I get made fun of for that sometimes but I couldn't care less what people think of me. Well I guess that's enough for right now, hopefully I'll remember to update this as often as I can.

No comments: