Thursday, August 19, 2004

Plans Change (Diaryland)

2004-04-13 - 10:53 p.m.

Well, here I am, back at it. Things obviously did not go as planned, and I am very glad that they didn't. A lot has happened in this last few days. I've had a lot of time to think about stuff, especially the 4 hours in the emergency room. The crisis councelor that I talked to was really cool, and he made an excellent point. I need to find my journey in life before I try to find someone to share my journey with. At the moment I have someone that I plan on sharing my journey with, but if that doesn't work out, well then it doesn't work out. The main thing that I have learned from this experience is that I shouldn't take everything so seriously. Oh and here's a little piece of advice for anyone who is reading this. DO NOT ATTEMPT SUICIDE, it is not fun and it is a really stupid thing to do. That being said, I look forward to updating.

NOTE TO SELF: Today is the 2 month anniversary of the day Robin and I met. Today is also the day that we decided to take a break from each other. Pay no attention to this, it's just to remind me of things when I read my own diary.

No comments: