Thursday, August 19, 2004

Surprise (Diaryland)

2004-02-19 - 12:18 a.m.

Ok so I just found out something strange, this girl that I was attracted to back in 10th grade is pregnant. She is in 11th grade this year and she had to quit school because of it. It's really weird to think about what would have happened if things had worked out between she and I, luckily she has a good boyfriend that takes care of her and loves her. Ok so other than that nothing has been going on, I've just been sitting around like always. I'm really looking forward to this saturday though, I'm going to a LAN Party so that should be cool. Just sit around playing computer games all day and night :) pretty much like I do when I'm at home. Other than that I'm gonna start job hunting soon, now that I'm 18 I need to help my parents out with the finances, so it should be interesting to see how this works out.

No comments: