Thursday, August 19, 2004

All Things Come To An End (Diaryland)

2004-04-18 - 10:09 p.m.

Today I did the most difficult thing that I've ever done in my life thusfar. I broke up with Robin. Not because things were going badly, things were actually going alright. I just realized that I could never be what she needs. She deserves someone who can hold her when she sad. Unfortunately I'm not that person. Deep down inside I always knew it wouldn't work, but I just had to tell myself that it would. Robin and I, we come from completely different worlds, and unfortunately neither of us will be leaving our respective worlds any time soon. It's been a very difficult day for me. I can't imagine how Robin feels, I feel horrible for breaking her heart like this, but it had to be done. Now I will attempt to "find my journey" instead of trying so hard to find someone to share it with.

No comments: