Thursday, February 14, 2008

Spirits

So when I was driving down to Saint George today I was thinking about spirits and such. A memory popped into my head. When I was fairly young, maybe 10 or so, a relative of mine died. Aunt Bertha, I don't know if she was actually my aunt, I just know that's what I called her. I remember being in the room with her when she died. Just before it happened the window in the room burst open, her daughter said "It's dad, coming to get mom." I don't know why I remembered that, I guess because of my difficulties sleeping last night. I had a hard time falling asleep in the first place because I kept seeing things in my room. I was laying with my back to the door and I would hear the door open and someone walk in, but when I turned around the door was closed and nobody was there. Then I had a nightmare that scared me so bad that I couldn't fall back asleep. I do believe in spirits, I don't know why they are here, but I do believe that they are here. That being said, I think shows like Ghost Hunters are a bunch of bull.

No comments: