Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alone

So today has been one of those days where I feel like I couldn't be more alone if I was the last person on earth. I don't know why, it just happens sometimes. I can be with my family having a fine time, or I can be sitting in my room watching a movie. This feeling of being alone just overcomes me, it's the feeling that I'm most afraid of. My greatest fear in life is being alone, not in the sense of having physical alone time. I mean really being alone, with no one to care about me. I've felt this way for the majority of my life. I know my family loves me, but they just don't understand, and they don't want to understand. They like to pretend that there is nothing wrong with me, because if they acknowledged it that would make it real to them. So I'm left to deal with my stupid brain, alone.

No comments: