Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Randomness

I think one of my favorite things to hear from someone is that they appreciate me. Just hearing someone say "I appreciate you." is really nice for some reason. I was thinking about something today that seemed very profound, now I can't recall what it was. Is it possible to trust someone too much? I know that it is if they are breaking that trust and you just keep trusting them. What I mean is is it possible to trust someone too much when they haven't done anything to lose your trust. I feel like it might be possible. I've found myself trusting particular people so much that I don't even question anything they say. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. I'll think to myself "are they just playing games with my head?" Then I think, no way, they would never do that because they never even lie. I tried to make my Velveeta pasta stuff yesterday, it didn't work out so well. Apparently you have to mix the Velveeta with milk or something to make it work right. I guess I should have looked it up before I tried it, now I know. I'm thinking about making spaghetti today when I get home from the chiropractor, I'm not sure if I'll still feel like it when I get back though.

No comments: