Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Food Shopping

So I finally went shopping for some good food. Thanks to a friend's advice I made a good list and got everything that I went to get. It worked out pretty well. I'm trying to be more healthy in what I eat, and hopefully I'll start running soon. I want to be in better shape, mostly just so that I will feel better physically, I think it might help mentally as well. So I got some Organic Fat Free Milk, that's my favorite purchase so far, it tastes so good. I can't explain why, but for some reason it just tastes better than regular non-organic milk. I also got some Whole Grain pasta and sauces to make some spaghetti and such. Overall I think I did alright, I'm watching the stuff I eat more carefully now. I stopped drinking anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it. I was drinking PowerAde to get away from all the sugar stuff in soda, but I never even thought to look and see that it's just as bad. So I guess I'll have to find something else tasty to drink that doesn't have it. For now I'm just going with juice, it's good stuff.

No comments: