Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spaghetti And Movies

So I made my spaghetti. It turned out pretty good. I think next time I will get some sort of sauce that's more chunky to make up for the lack to meat in it. I don't want the meat, but there has to be something to fill it out a bit. The noodles were great, 100% Whole Grain, they smell awesome when you're cooking them. I just watched Hitman, it was alright. Better than most video game movies, and I liked the guy playing Agent 47, he did it well. All in all it was an enjoyable viewing experience. Last night I watched a movie called The Baxter. It was just some random movie I picked off of the OnDemand list, it turned out to be a great pick. I had never really seen Michelle Williams in anything because I never watched Dawson's Creek, she's actually a really good actress. I have to wake up early and drive for 2.5 hours to get to work, and then drive back after work, I'm definitely not looking forward to that.

No comments: