Thursday, March 27, 2008

Loss & Jewelry

I realized something today, I miss wearing jewelry. When I was a younger teenager I always wore a necklace and for a while a bracelet or two. I think the thing I miss most is wearing a ring. Strange that I would be thinking about this today, considering all of the other stuff going on in my head. I finally have closure, but I also have confirmation that my best friend no longer wants to know me. I will look back at the short time I knew her and remember the good times. She has helped me to realize that I can't just sit back and take what life throws at me, I have to make some decisions occasionally. Even if I am one of the most indecisive people ever. I can't help but be sad because I've lost something wonderful. I will miss her very much and she will always be in my thoughts.

No comments: