Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Filling The Void

I keep looking in the fridge, as though there's going to be something to fill the void inside me. I know for certain that what I need is not going to be found in any fridge. I had a bad day today, which was especially worse because I wasn't working so there was nothing to take my mind off of it. I pretty much just sat around all day feeling bad. Last night I watched August Rush, absolutely incredible. I can't remember the last time that I have enjoyed a PG movie so much. I'm on the last episode of Seinfeld for this rotation, now I need to figure out which series to watch next. It was X-Files before Seinfeld, and probably Buffy & Angel before that. I think I might be ready for That '70s Show again. I watch a few different TV series over and over again, I'm still adding new ones so that I don't watch the same 3 or 4 too often. I want to watch Everwood, but they've only released the first season on DVD which is very annoying since it ended almost 2 years ago now. Also I plan on adding Veronica Mars to the rotation, but I'm waiting for a collectors DVD set with more special features. If it doesn't come out soon I'm going to just have to buy the regular DVD sets.

No comments: