Sunday, March 16, 2008

Deja Vu

I haven't had Deja Vu for about a month now, which is strange for me because I usually have it almost daily. A friend of mine once told me that it happens when you are where you are supposed to be and doing what you are supposed to be doing. I like this theory, which scares me. This sudden lack of Deja Vu makes me feel as though I'm not on the right path. I'm not sure what I can do to figure this out, but I can't help but feel like it has something to do with the ugliness that occurred last month. Only a couple of people know what I'm talking about, even they don't know the details, but it leaves me feeling as though things just aren't right. I've thought about what I can do to make things better, but nothing I come up with seems right. I want so bad to make it all go away, but I just don't know how I can.

No comments: