Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sometimes I'm A Dog

Sometimes I feel like a dog. Dogs can love unconditionally, I'm beginning to think that such a thing in other humans is impossible. To me love is some sort of absolutely overwhelming thing, to others it seems to be just another emotion. Love is so amazing and profound to me that I don't even categorize it as an emotion. All I want in life is to find someone who can feel the same way about me that I can feel about them, I don't know if it's ever going to happen. I feel like I'm the only person in the world who feels this way. I know that in order for me to find someone I have to first figure out my own problems. I just don't know if I can ever be happy enough to be attractive to anyone. The only way I know that I will be happy is if I have someone, and if I'm not happy with myself how can anyone be happy with me. It's a never ending cycle.

No comments: