Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Plans

Well, I can't seem to write enough today, it just keeps coming out of my fingers. I've been looking into what sort of job opportunities I might have further north. I don't really want to settle in here in the SL Valley because it's just too crowded and busy all the time. I'd rather be somewhere a little smaller but still big enough to have everything I need. I'm looking mostly at somewhere between Ogden and Logan, but really anywhere up there would be fine. It looks like there's a few computer stores in Logan, and Tagg says there's at least one in Brigham City. I shouldn't have trouble finding somewhere to live, I can just find a student who's looking for a roommate or something of that sort. Now I just need to figure out how long it's going to take for all of this to happen. I don't want to be stuck in my job too much longer, hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be ready to do this. I started putting money away in my savings today, I've decided at least $250 every month if not more. That should build up a nice little fund to take care of me while I figure things out. On a completely different note, I'm wearing a baby-blue sweater that my mom got me for X-mas. It feels strange, like it's not my sort of color. It is nice and warm and soft though so I think I will continue to wear it.

No comments: