Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year, A New Outlook

I think that I am going to try a different approach to life. Instead of worrying and dwelling so much I need to just take things one day at a time. I need to live more, I feel as though I've been hiding for so long from everything for fear of getting hurt. It's time to attempt something different. So my main goal is to never be depressed more than 1 day at a time. No more 1 week of depression, I think that maybe part of my problem is that I didn't have any reason to be happy and I didn't try hard enough. I've been thinking a little more about what I want to do in the short-long term. Obviously I don't want to keep the job I have for too long, since I've only had it for 6 months and it's already driving me insane. I would really like to work with computers in some way, I'm just not sure exactly how. I enjoyed working at a computer store fixing them, I think I might try that again only somewhere where the boss isn't an idiot. Maybe I'll move further north and try to get Tagg to do something with me in that area. It's time to start looking forward instead of always looking back.

No comments: