Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gift Giving

I think in general that giving gifts is nice. I get a good feeling when someone really enjoys something that I gave them. Especially today because I gave my nephew a computer that I made for him, which is even better because I made it. It's nice to see him so excited about something. I also gave my mom a gift that she really wanted so that was good too.

I'm excited to be going to Saint George for a week or so tomorrow. Not so excited about having to work while I'm there, but at least I will be able to see at least one friend while I'm there. I actually feel okay today, but I feel sort of bad about not being able to talk to someone because I was busy. I'm sure we'll talk later though, probably just me feeling stupid about something that I shouldn't.

No comments: