Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Shows Shows Shows

I've been going to lots of shows lately and have seen some great bands, I've also seen some not so great bands. I just got back from a show, left early because some people who shall remain nameless were being assholes. I just love when people make fun of me for liking a certain band. I've got news for you, just because you don't like a band doesn't mean that they aren't good. I don't like U2 but they are a great band and I have respect for them. The sad part is that it this was comming from people that I considered friends. Anyway, I will try not to dwell on it but it's not likely. Oh and I'm going to see Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith again tomorrow. The new theater over in Hurricane has an awesome new sound system that only 4 or 5 other theaters in the country have so I figured I would go check it out. So yeah, that's it, nobody cares and nobody reads this but I still write.

1 comment:

Kate said...

mmmm seeing good shows is like having a good caffeine high. I don't like it how some people seem to judge the person you are by the music you listen to. I mean, music is music....and everyone has their own opinion of good.
Anyway, if you can..try to make it out to the show I am playing at. I would love to have support. Look at the NEVERLAND profile on my friends list to see how to get there.