Thursday, June 09, 2005

You Don't Know Me

I love when people that I know start acting completely different than they used to. I guess that's why I don't have a lot of friends. I don't change, I watch everyone around me grow and gain knowledge. I however am seemingly frozen in time, never to grow up, never to become responsible. Someday I will do something different, and the world will cease to exist because I actually changed. I am hardly narcissistic, I think of others more than myself the majority of the time. I am defintely not conceited, I do not love myself excessivly. I wish someone would see me. People look and they see right through me. I listen, I hear their calls for attention. I watch them hopelessly drawing the spotlight. There are those who would say that it is my own fault that I am the way I am. This is not necessarily true, I am the product of my environment. I am what you make me. Constantly effected by your thoughts of me. Yes somehow I never seem to change.

No comments: