Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aches And Pains

Things are not going well in my head. There are various problems, along with an overall feeling of dread. I'm sure the main catalyst is problems with the girl, what else would it be? I'm worried about what will happen. The last time a girl told me that she needed space and would talk to me when she was ready I waited around for four months only to find out that she never planned to speak to me again. I'm worried that the same thing will happen again. I really like this girl and I don't want it to end before it even had a chance to begin. Along with all of this emotional stuff is the physical problems. My knee problems that I have had for years seem to have come to fruition. It's always been just an ache that I could deal with most of the time, now it's much more than that. I can't bend my knee more than about 45 degrees without it hurting really badly. So, I'm going to have to see a doctor, and most likely I will end up having to have surgery. The problem with this is that I don't have insurance and I don't have the money to pay for something like this, that is why I never took care of it before now. Now I can't ignore it anymore, I can't do my job without severe physical pain. So, as always, a plethora of problems that nobody cares about. Life just gets better and better.

No comments: