Monday, May 12, 2008

For You

I wrote this for you, when I read it to you I didn't tell you that it was about you. You told me that it was sad. You're the only one I've ever read my writing to. You're the only person who has ever shown interest in anything I've done. You used to read this blog, I'm certain that you don't anymore. I remember the first time you called me, you couldn't stop laughing. You were laughing about my post on virginity. I talked to you nearly every night after that. I knew that I loved you from the first time I heard your voice. After the first night that we hung out together I knew it even more. I know that you don't care, and that you wont be reading this, but I have to write it regardless. So here it is, a little piece of my soul that I wrote for you.

I feel you in my body,
invading every cell.
It hurts me to be with you,
it hurts me more to be away.
I want to tell you how I feel,
I want to tell you I Love You.
You have changed me in ways
that I can not describe.
I feel you.
Do you feel me?
I wish that I could be
everything you need.
I would rather be your friend
than nothing at all.
I wish that I could see you
every single day.
I know that you'll forget me
some day.

That's it, my shamefully bad writing for you, out there for everyone to criticize. You wont even know. I feel all this pain now, because of you. I'm not mad, I wouldn't trade it for the world. At least now there's something real to be in pain for. I love you, I don't care who knows it.

No comments: